Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I buy online from Mills & Boon Bookclub?
To buy online from Mills & Boon Bookclub you will need to register an account with us.
2. How do I register an account with Mills & Boon Bookclub?
You can register an account by selecting the ‘Register’ button on the top right-hand-side of the home page and follow the instructions.
3. I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do now?
If you have forgotten your password you can click on the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link on the registration page. Enter the email address that you signed up with and you will receive a link to reset your password.
4. How do I change my password?
Once logged into your account, go to the bottom of the 'Account Information' page and tick the 'Change Password' box. Fill in your current password as well as your new password. Click save and the new password will be saved.
5. I’m experiencing technical difficulties on the website, who can I contact?
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties please contact us by emailing at email@example.com
6. I don’t own a credit card, can I still buy online from Mills & Boon Bookclub?
Yes, we accept payment via EFT, as well as credit card.
7. Is it safe to use my credit card to buy online from Mills & Boon Bookclub?
Yes, Payfast ensures that your credit card details are secure using a multitude of automated and manual checks to protect from fraudulent transactions
8. I’m struggling to pay online, who can I contact?
If you are experiencing any difficulties paying online please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 601 8000.
9. How do I sign up to receive the Mills & Boon Bookclub newsletter?
You can sign-up using the newsletter sign up link located on the website home page. Alternatively, if you are a registered account holder you can opt to subscribe to the newsletter in the 'Newsletter Subscription' section of your account profile.
10. I no longer want to receive the Mills & Boon Bookclub newsletter, what do I do?
Please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the last newsletter you received. You will be taken to a page where you can confirm that you wish to unsubscribe. Alternatively, if you are a registered account holder you can log in to ‘My Account’ and update your newsletter subscription preferences.
11. What do you do with my account information?
12. My contact details have changed, how can I update my profile?
You will need to log-in to your account and make the necessary changes to your profile.
13. How do I use my coupon / promotional code?
Once a product has been placed in your shopping card navigate to the 'Shopping Cart' page. Click on the drop down arrow on the 'Discount Code' tab on the right hand side of the page and enter your coupon / promotional code. Click the 'Apply Coupon' button to ensure the code is in use for the purchase.
14. I have received a damaged product or the incorrect product, what do I do?
If you receive a damaged or incorrect product please do not remove the product from its original packaging or discard any documentation. Please contact us by emailing email@example.com (subject line: your order number – Damaged/Incorrect Item) as soon as possible. We will resolve the error by arranging to collect the product from you and to deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible. Please do not try and remedy the situation by placing another order for the exact same product you were trying to purchase.
15. I accidentally added something to my cart, how do I delete it?
You can delete any item in your cart before purchase by hovering over the shopping cart icon in the top right hand corner of your page to show the items in your card. Click on the grey cross next to the product you want to remove to delete it. Alternatively navigate to the 'Shopping Cart' page and click on the blue cross next to the product you would like to remove to delete the product.
16. How do I get an invoice for my order?
An invoice will be emailed to you as soon as the transaction has been verified with your order number and delivery details on. You can also print an order confirmation once the transaction is complete by clicking on the link provided on the order received page.
17. Who will deliver my order?
Your order will be delivered by courier.
18. How long will my order take to get delivered to me?
Subscribe in the first week of the month and receive your first delivery of books within 14 working days. Subsequent delivery of books will be dispatched in the 1st week of the month.
19. What if I am looking for something I can’t find on the website?